ASDOH - Dental Assistant, Advanced Care Clinic
Mesa, AZ 85206, USAMesa, AZ 85206, USA
A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
(ATSU-ASDOH) is seeking applications for a full-time Dental
Assistant to work at the Mesa, Arizona Advanced Care Clinic.
Duties & Reponsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Dental Assistant to residents and Faculty in Advanced Care
- Take x-rays.
- Chairside assist.
- Ensure proper policy protocols are followed.
- Standing and walking in a fast paced environment.
- Must adhere to OSHA Standards and HIPAA regulations.
- Arizona Dental Assistant Certificate required.
- Must be RHS, CPR, and X-Ray certified.
- Must have 3 years previous dental assisting experience.
- Knowledgeable in OSHA standards and HIPAA regulations.
- Ability to assist in general dentistry and specialties
including: Oral Surgery, Prosthodontics, Endodontics and TMJ.
- Knowledge of instrument sterilization processes.
- Professional appearance and strong communication, facilitation,
and organizational skills a must.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn.
- Must work well independently and in a group environment.
ATSU offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, and vision coverages, among more. If eligible,
employee-elected benefits would begin the first of the month
following hire date. For more information, please visit: atsu.edu/employment/benefits
Experience as a Dental Assistant
Licenses & Certifications
AZ Dental Assist Cert
AZ Dental X-Ray Cert
To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=be5a283c-69fd-4199-b3c5-d173d30a6b79