Join us as the new Director of Recruitment and Engagement, leading the way in building a successful recruitment program and forming a robust team. We are seeking a highly experienced, innovative and visionary director to be the driving force in changing the educational landscape through attracting a dynamic and diverse student body.
We invite you to learn more about the people, places and the educational journey that are uniquely Roseman. This role is available at either our Henderson, Nevada, or South Jordan, Utah campus.
Established in 1999, the Henderson campus stands as Roseman University's inaugural location. Situated in the second-largest city in Nevada, Henderson holds the distinction of being one of the nation's safest cities. This locale beckons outdoor enthusiasts with a wealth of activities, encompassing hiking, rock climbing, biking, and horseback riding. Moreover, our campus is conveniently situated near plentiful shopping options, entertainment and performance venues.
Or you may choose to immerse yourself in world-class biking, hiking and skiing minutes away from our South Jordan Campus, just 20 miles from the lively downtown of Salt Lake City. The area offers the vibrancy of urban life with an enriching arts scene, foodie culture, along with convenient access to exhilarating outdoor destinations. Our location is nestled alongside the Jordan River, a stone’s throw away from scenic trails and a diverse range of retail and dining options.
Who We Are
Roseman University of Health Sciences is transforming education. Reimagining Healthcare. Embracing Discovery. Committed to Community. Elevating Employees.
Founded in Henderson, Nevada, in 1999 with a College of Pharmacy, RUHS has experienced phenomenal growth and has expanded to include a College of Nursing (2006), a College of Dental Medicine (2007), and a College of Medicine (in development). As a non-profit organization, we make a meaningful impact in our community as we work together to educate healthcare providers.
What We Offer
Roseman University fosters an environment that encourages collaboration and empowerment. We offer a wide-ranging benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage for medical, dental, and vision needs
- Retirement program with employer contributions of up to 7.5%
- Employee support programs, including mental health services
- Ample vacation and sick leave for a remarkable work-life equilibrium
- Paid holidays to enjoy throughout the year
- Extra benefits provided by the employer Optional voluntary benefits for employees to choose from and pay for themselves
What We Are Looking For
We're seeking a Director of Student Recruitment who embodies an entrepreneurial mindset, adaptability, and exceptional proficiency in articulating Roseman University's culture and mission. Strong project management, communication, and team-building skills are vital. Your experience should include trend analysis for effective recruitment strategies, tech-savvy approaches to student outreach, and fiscal responsibility in resource management with ROI analysis.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Master’s degree preferred or any combination of education and experience that provides the required skills and ability
- Minimum of five years in university recruitment
- Proficient in MS Office/systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SIS (Anthology) and CRM proficiency preferred
What To Do Next
Apply through our Career Center. Our application process is easy and you will hear from us soon.