College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person’s worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you a positive, energetic, competent, and caring professional looking to join excellent faculty dedicated to teaching? This position will teach 24 credit hours per academic year per the department’s needs in a student-centered environment.
Our Ideal Candidate Is Someone Who:
- Is a positive, energetic, competent, and caring professional who wants to join excellent faculty dedicated to teaching.
- Desires to serve students from diverse backgrounds.
Our Ideal Candidate’s Education and Experience:
- Any background in any area of Mathematics will be considered, however faculty with a background in mathematics and physical science will be given preference.
- By August 2024, the candidate should have completed a Ph.D. in Mathematics, Physics or a related field.
- College-level teaching experience is preferred.
This Position Is Responsible For:
- Teach 24 credit hours of lecture courses per academic year as per departmental needs.
- Hold at least 10 office hours per week and be accessible to students
- Develop collegial relationships and assist the mathematics program director in overall program development by improving the course curriculum, new student enrollment, academic advising, and program assessments.
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.