A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral
Health (ATSU-MOSDOH) seeks a non-exempt Clinical Adjunct Faculty at
the St. Louis Dental Center. The Adjunct Faculty member will teach,
mentor, grade and supervise pre-doctoral dental students to assure
attainment of clinical competency.
Please note that adjunct positions are only filled on an as-needed
Major Job Duties:
- Monitor students as they develop and implement patient
treatment plans, achieve educational goals and attain
- Report/communicate student progress and deficiencies to the CCU
directors on an ongoing basis.
- Assure patient, student, staff and faculty safety during all
phases of dental treatment.
- Adhere to OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines.
- Remain calibrated to MOSDOH teaching and grading criteria and
- Support the Mission and goals of ATSU/MOSDOH.