Adjunct Faculty of Social Sciences
Chatham University's Department of Social Sciences is accepting
applications for Adjunct Faculty in the areas of History, Political
Science, International Studies, Policy Studies, Psychology, Social
Work, and Social Services Administration.
Chatham University strives to promote a campus environment that
understands and embraces multiculturalism while increasing
individuals' intercultural competence. We actively work to build
and sustain a diverse and culturally vibrant campus, which promotes
employee and student success and retention. Learn more at:
- Teaching introductory and advanced courses in their
- Consulting and collaborating with other departmental faculty to
align with departmental teaching needs.
- Additional responsibilities include participation in university
and department events, committees, and academic advising, as
- Participating in university trainings for adjunct faculty.
- Completion of master's or doctoral degree in History, Political
Science, International Studies, Public Policy, Psychology, Social
Work, or a closely related field is required.
- ABD-PhD candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Preference may be given to those individuals with college
teaching and mentoring experience.
Candidates with professional and/or lived experiences that advance
the university's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
will be prioritized.
How to Apply:
Applications accepted only via www.chatham.edu/career s
(direct link is https://chatham.applicantpro.com/jobs/3043502
) and follow the instructions to complete the application process.
To ensure full consideration, please include:
All application materials should be uploaded at the same
time at the time of application. The system will
not allow applicants to make edits to their applications after
Chatham University is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a
strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity. Persons of
color, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members
of other underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Chatham University does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, or national origin.
- Cover Letter outlining your qualifications for the
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Contact information for three professional references