SLP Program Manager
Beren Campus, 245 Lexington Avenue, NY, NY
The Program Manager will report to the Speech-Language Pathology
Program Director. The position will support the graduate
speech-language pathology programs (online and residential) in the
Katz School of Science and Health.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize EXXAT to manage and monitor a variety of confidential
clinical documents. Provide daily monitoring to ensure compliance
with CAA accreditation standards.
- Assist with the organization and management of externship
contracts in EXXAT.
- Maintain program accreditation documentation in compliance with
- Provide emergency substitution in the Katz Virtual Clinic, when
- Assist with evaluating and updating the program and clinical
- Support planning and execution of the health science clinical
events such as Interprofessional educational (IPE) activities,
student clinical training seminars, and clinical continuing
education events (CEU). Additionally, assist with orientation,
graduation, and white coat events.
- Participate in student recruitment and retention initiatives,
including serving as a liaison with admissions by organizing and
assisting with student site visits.
- Collaborate with program director on semester
- Create and maintain a variety of confidential and sensitive
data such as academic student records, faculty files, and teaching
evaluations. Collect and maintain clinical supervisor/preceptor
documentation including licensure, supervision certificates,
identification, etc., in compliance with ASHA/CAA
- Prepare and disseminate relevant reports each
- Serve as the main point of contact for incoming and continuing
SLP graduate students.
- Assist with course registration and monitor progress towards
degree completion; and serve as liaison to all university
- Assist department with the management of purchasing requests,
classroom requests, conference travel, and faculty
- Collaborate and communicate with other health science program s
including occupational therapy, physician assistant studies, and
nursing as needed.
- Some evening hours will be required as well as participation in
on-campus department and school wide events.
- Participate in CAA accreditation site visits.
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned.
Experience & Education Background:
Skills & Competencies:
- Masters or higher in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication
sciences and disorders preferred
- Experience utilizing EXXAT software preferred
- Prior experience collaborating with SLP graduate students
- Strong knowledge of clinical language/jargon.
- Ability to work with and mentor graduate students and
communicate with clinical supervisors.
- Project and time management skills
- Excellent written, organizational and communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and work
- Strong professional and interprofessional skills
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of
combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and
achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business,
social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000
people across our various campus locations -- Wilf Campus, Beren
Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss
Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the
Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who
teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission
through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we
serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed
individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment,
where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a
significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds
working and studying together.
The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a
broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate
participation in the University's retirement plan. Staff members
are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and
have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to
hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and
To apply, visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/876/cw/en-us/job/497099/slp-program-manager