Assistant Men's & Women's Water Polo Coach
This position assists the Head Men's and Women's Water Polo Coach
during practices and games (at least 60%); assists with various
tasks associated with recruiting while adhering to the CWPA, WWPA,
and NCAA regulations. In addition, assists with equipment
management and general record keeping. Must be able to support and
promote the University's Mission.
1. Assists head coach with team training and various administrative
responsibilities including, but not limited to, fundraising,
community service, and recruiting.
2. Assists with monitoring study tables.
3. Assists with various practice and game-related duties.
4. Understands and complies with all NCAA and Gannon University
5. Assists in the development and implementation of camps and
6. Performs other duties as assigned within the scope and
responsibility and requirements of the job.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
demonstrated organizational and time management skills; and the
ability to effectively assist with teaching and coaching swimming
and water polo skills and strategy.
Must have prior playing or coaching experience, preferably at the
Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Athletic Director's Office
To apply, visit https://gannon.peopleadmin.com/postings/11079