Electric Vehicles & Clean Transportation Instructor -
Professional Expert, Hourly
Kern Community College District
$32.50 - $65.00 Hourly
This is a professional expert, short term temporary, hourly
This is a temporary position for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The Kern Community College District's is seeking experienced Clean
Transportation and Electric Vehicle professionals to deliver
instruction for students in our Energy Careers Training
Knowledge and Abilities
- Five years of related industry experience is required.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience with Database Software and Project Management
Software is a plus.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse
academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic
backgrounds of community college students.
All applicants must apply online at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/kccd/jobs/4185224/electric-vehicles-clean-transportation-instructor-professional-expert-hourly
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Establish good working relationships with a variety of
individuals and organizations and facilitate inter-organizational
- Learn College and District organization and applicable
operations, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize internet research, computer word processing, electronic
mail, and spreadsheet programs.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Emails will not be accepted.