The faculty will be responsible for educational leadership, student instruction, and student advising in information Technology. They will Instruct and evaluate student performance including, but not limited to information assurance and cyber security, computer programming, database programming/administration, gaming and simulation, and/or data communications and networking. Position will start in the Spring semester, January 2024.
Minimum education and experience include:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or appropriate, related discipline.
- Two (2) years of business, industry, government or nonprofit experience within the field of Information Technology, especially in the areas of network and systems administration, information assurance and cyber security, database administration, computer programming, programming web applications, or gaming and simulation.
- Related College teaching experience in Information Technology.
- Advanced coursework or experience in the following areas: information assurance and cyber security, computer gaming and simulation or database or computer programming or networking.
Minimum abilities and skills include:
- Interdisciplinary approach to education.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously with students, staff, administration, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Sensitivity to the expectations of students, staff, administration, and the public.
- Developed organizational skills.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to diversity and multicultural issues.
At Pennsylvania College of Technology, tomorrow makers are doing more than building and sharpening their skills. They’re learning alongside faculty already proven in their careers, working with the latest technology, and pushing their boundaries.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including educational benefits for employees and dependents at Penn College and The Pennsylvania State University. To learn how you or someone you may know can make a difference, please view the detailed job announcement and apply on the People & Culture website: Jobs at Penn College. If you have any questions, please contact People & Culture at 570-327-4770 or email@example.com.
Please see the detailed job announcement on our website and to apply: Jobs at Penn College.
At Penn College, People Make the Difference
Penn College is committed to equal opportunity, and the diversity of its workforce.