$24.00 per hour
9/22/2023 11:59 p.m.
Student Accounts Manager
- Handles all internal collections, from sending out timely
letters and e-mails, to contacting students regarding outstanding
balances and payment plan enrollments. Works with students to
settle accounts with disputes on past-due balances.
- Prepares list of students to be sent to a Collection
- Conducts monthly reconciliations with the Collection Agency of
the students with the balances and to reconcile Collection Agency
- Handles all aspects of the third-party billing and waiver
- Applies timely third-party payments and reconciles student
accounts with the third-party systems.
- Maintains an up-to-date reconciliation third-party
- Reviews incoming mail and processes accordingly.
- Oversees credit card disputes, returned check payments,
tracking uncashed refund checks, and any needed check voids in the
process to stop a check.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree
• Experience in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with budget code expense accounts
- Knowledge of Colleague
- Strong analytical skills, accounting skills, organizational
skills, and self-motivation
- Ability to interact professionally with all employees, vendors
and the public.
- Experience in an academic environment at a college or
Up to 20 hours per week
Monday through Wednesday, between 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.