Summary of Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in the management of the university farms as well as teach
six (6) hours per semester.
The Assistant Farm Operations Manager will assist the Farm
Operations Manager to:
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Assist with maintaining the university farms in a professional,
- Assist with operating farm equipment such as tractor, combines,
skid steer loaders, etc.
- Assist with properly maintaining the beef herd, etc.
- Assist with coordinating field days, livestock shows and other
special farm events as required.
- Provide an environment that advances the overall educational
and research objectives of the university farms and work-related
- Assist with coordinating farm operations, equipment and
facilities with the School of Agriculture faculty and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A Master's degree in Agriculture or a related field is
- Farm management experience required.
Must be able to walk over farms and carry up to 25 pounds.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Murray State
University is an equal education and employment opportunity, M/F/D,