Training Coordinator (Grant FT)
Training Coordinator (Grant
: Allegheny Campus
This position will remain
open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an
interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter
and resume by no later than September 1, 2023. The College cannot
guarantee that application materials received after this date will
be considered or review. This is a grant funded position. Continued
employment is contingent on sufficient future funding. This grant
may be renewed.ed.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package.
Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low
out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday
pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other
options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension
system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan
forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including
group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or
restrictions may apply.
Remote Work Option:
Work Hours (for hourly positions):
hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet
the needs of the department.
Admin 12 - $43,677
Grant Funded Full-Time
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Develop and implement a
comprehensive staff-training program in the field of human
Bachelor's degree in Education or
related field and a minimum of two years experience in adult
education, sales, and in human services system or an Associates
degree in Education with four years experience in adult education,
sales, and in human services system; availability during the day
with some evening and weekend work.
1. Supervise, develop, implement, and provide a comprehensive
staff-training program by establishing program design, measuring
training program design, measuring training success, and by
recruiting and hiring staff.
2. Identify specific educational needs for staff and client
trainings through the development of a sales, marketing and
training plan and meet with representatives of the target
population services by Department of Human Service
3. Develop an instrument and survey, which measures needs of the
4. Recruit, interview, and hire program instructors and other staff
5. Analyze and determine the training needs with the Community
Training and Development staff, develop creative methods to meet
the training needs.
6. Plan, develop, implement, and supervise the educational and
training programs (conferences, workshops, seminars, courses,
meetings and in-agency trainings) to meet the specific training
7. Keep accurate records and statistical data on site
8. Supervise and provide guidance and support to the program's
instructional staff; conduct training/planning meetings.
9. Procure locations for each program.
10. Develop a sales and marketing plan, design brochures, and
update mailing lists for promoting programs
11.Implement registration process according to CCAC policy and
12. Maintain contacts with counselors, caseworkers, and Human
13. Act as a liaison between internal and external
departments/divisions and agencies; develop and maintain ongoing
communications with existing and human service providers, employers
and referral sources.
14. Communicate programs to the public through social media,
printed and electronic materials, speaking engagements, the media,
and participation in related community activities.
15. Perform other related duties as required or as assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse
clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to
be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania
Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal
Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal
Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to
obtain these clearances and are available
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: