Coordinates office activities for a unit, typically processing
payroll and personnel documents and maintaining related records.
Purchases office supplies, and coordinates mail, shipping and
receiving, and telecommunications logistics. May administer
operating accounts and federal and state grants and do monthly
reconciliations. May coordinate the work of clerical support
assistants and/or student workers.
- Coordinating the activities of clerical staff in performing
general office duties.
- Processing payroll and personnel transactions, and auditing and
maintaining accurate records on same; preparing or assisting in
preparing Position Action Requests (PARs).
- Monitoring personnel budget and expenditure activities on unit
accounts; advising supervisor of status of accounts; distributing
and processing timesheets.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for faculty and/or staff and
processing travel reimbursement forms.
- Assisting faculty and/or staff with personnel-related issues,
such as health insurance, direct deposit, holidays, training
programs, and so forth.
- Ordering office supplies and materials, and maintaining an
adequate stock at all times.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 3 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or GED.Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly
Additional Posting Information:
Office Coordinator- Graduate and Professional Programs Office
This positions will be housed at the front desk of the GPP office.
The requirement of this position is to ensure that the office
processes function effectively. This position will also be the
first point of contact for everyone calling and entering the
*Monday thru Friday 8-5pm with flexibility to adjust when we have
special events, including evenings and weekends
*Must be a team player will be expected to work on projects with
other team members
*Will be expected to work closely with Associate Dean on scheduling
meetings, sending out memos and other projects
* Will be the point of contact for ordering all office
*May support property manager
Notes to Applicant:
See attached document.