The Workforce Development and Lifelong Learning Department of
Middlesex College invites applications for part-time, non-credit
instructors to teach the following course during the 2023-2024
Important: Please note that a non-credit instructor is not an
adjunct position. Successful candidates teach courses in the
Workforce Development and Lifelong Learning Department.
- ESL Level I: Low Beginner Certificate
- ESL Level II: High Beginner Certificate
- ESL Level III: Low Intermediate Certificate
- ESL Level IV: High Intermediate Certificate
- Conversational English for ESL Certificate
- Reading and Writing for ESL Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous teaching experience
- Experience teaching adult learners
- Experience working with the ESL population
- Ability to teach evenings, weekends, or days in Edison, New
Brunswick, or Perth Amboy
- Master’s Degree in ESL, TESOL, or Linguistics
- Familiarity with teaching Online via Zoom and/or CANVAS
- Experience teaching in higher education
Please include day, evening and/or Saturday availability in your
WDLL is current seeking an ESL instructor to teach in person, day
or evening at the Edison, New Brunswick, and Perth Amboy campuses.
Please note that this is a pooled position for instructors.
Completed applications will enable hiring officials to contact you
when a hiring need arises.