Economics, Adjunct Faculty
The position requires teaching the undergraduate courses in
Economics. These courses are 3 credit hour courses and may meet
once, twice, or three times a week, as per schedule.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
Teaches Economics to the undergraduate class.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Master's degree in Economics or closely related area from a
regionally accredited institution. The degree should include
eighteen graduate credit hours within Economics.
Professional designations such as the CBE or CFA.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
All employees are expected to:
To apply, visit https://fgcu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/eaglejobs/job/Main-Campus/Economics--Adjunct-Faculty_R0001765?workerSubType=7606cd1535ba016f9151c43d68012214&workerSubType=7606cd1535ba01e56580c43d68012414&workerSubType=7606cd1535ba014f6fabc43d68012614
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University
goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and
procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and
follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and
direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a diverse
group of staff, faculty, students and the community in a
service-oriented environment. Apply effective techniques to create
working relationships with others to achieve common goals;
successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and
processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.