OPS Temporary /Clerical
OPS Temporary/Clerical position pool is used to fill existing or
anticipated temporary needs within Florida Gulf Coast University
departments and programs. Qualified applicants will be placed into
the application pool that match their qualifications, experience,
Examples of positions available
Additional Job Description
- Administrative Support
- Health Services Support
- Recreation, Fitness, and Wellness
- Technology Support Services
- and many others
High school graduate or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To apply, visit https://fgcu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/eaglejobs/job/Main-Campus/OPS-Temporary--Clerical_R0003702?workerSubType=7606cd1535ba016f9151c43d68012214&workerSubType=7606cd1535ba01e56580c43d68012414&workerSubType=7606cd1535ba014f6fabc43d68012614
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University
goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and
procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and
follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and
direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a diverse
group of staff, faculty, students and the community in a
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with
others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and
collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and
processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.