OPS Grant Administrative Assistant
The OPS Grant Administrative Assistant will assist with grant
management operations. Activities include coordinating all
grant-related meetings, including Team, advisory, and clinical
practice partner meetings. Maintains accurate records of data,
monitors grant funding to ensure administrative policies are
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist Principal Investigator to accomplish the goals of the
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and updating records
relating to tracking grant activities.
- Assist with recording expenses, monitoring budget activities,
contacting vendors as needed, and follow-up on tracking materials
and equipment related to the grant.
- Monitor grant accounts.
- Assist with grant reporting.
- Prepares and distributes grant-related materials,
correspondence, and reports.
- Assist with program marketing and recruitment.
Additional Job Description
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or higher in related field and at least one
year of relevant experience in education, human resources,
business, or related field
- Experience operating a personal computer and proficient in
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Database management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Knowledge of budgeting and fiscal management principles and
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree and at least one year of relevant experience
in education, business or related field
- Experience with grant coordination or management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strength and experience in maintaining professional
- Collaborative and consultative working style
- Ability to conduct literature searches
All employees are expected to:
To apply, visit https://fgcu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/eaglejobs/job/Main-Campus/OPS-Grant-Administrative-Assistant_R0003368-1?workerSubType=7606cd1535ba016f9151c43d68012214&workerSubType=7606cd1535ba01e56580c43d68012414&workerSubType=7606cd1535ba014f6fabc43d68012614
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University
goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance,
and direction in a positive, receptive manner and accordance with
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and
- Present a professional image in word, action, and attire.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a diverse
group of staff, faculty, students and the community in a
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships to
achieve common goals; successfully communicate and collaborate with
others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and
processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.