Macalester College announces the following openings for full-time faculty positions beginning Fall 2024. For complete descriptions of these positions and application procedures, please see: http://www.macalester.edu/provost/positions/
- Linguistics – Computational Linguistics
- Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science – Mathematics
- Philosophy – Philosophy of Science
- Political Science – Political Economy
- Environmental Studies – Indigenous Environmental Studies and Sciences
- Spanish and Portuguese – Indigenous Studies focus
Macalester is a highly selective, private liberal arts college in the vibrant Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area, with a population of approximately three million people and home to numerous colleges and universities, including the University of Minnesota. Macalester's diverse student body comprises over 2000 undergraduates from all 50 states and the District of Columbia and 99 countries. The College maintains a longstanding commitment to academic excellence with a special emphasis on internationalism, multiculturalism, and service to society. As an Equal Opportunity employer supportive of affirmative efforts to achieve diversity among its faculty, Macalester College strongly encourages applications from women and members of historically marginalized groups.