Part-Time Athletics Hospitality Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Athletics Department is accepting applications for a Part-Time
Hospitality Supervisor. The qualified candidate selected for this
position will assist in the following capacities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Will pick-up and deliver pre-ordered food for game days to
- Will set-up and clean-up hospitality space.
- Will provide welcoming, inviting environment for donors,
coaches and special guests who are provided access to hospitality
- Will be responsible for monitoring food and drinks to replenish
and clean-up as the event progressed to provide clean, welcoming
and well-presented environment.
- Knowledge of applicable University practices and
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond to multiple competing demands
- Ability to work with individuals from various backgrounds
- High School Diploma
- Available on nights and weekends
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience with customer service or event
Job Open Date:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience within college athletics
This posting will remain open until closed:
Job Close Date:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Auburn University at Montgomery reserves the right once
interviewing has begun to stop accepting applications. Based on
funding source, applicant cannot be or become an AUM student while
working in this position.
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
About the University/College
Located in Alabama’s vibrant state capital, Auburn University at
Montgomery is a fast-growing university on the rise. Don’t just
take our word for it: The Princeton Review rates us as one of the
best colleges in the Southeast, while U.S. News & World Report
recently ranked us No. 22 among regional universities in the South
for the quality of undergraduate teaching and 38th among all public
institutions in the region.
Auburn University at Montgomery is an equal opportunity employer
committed to excellence through diversity; therefore, we encourage
applications from historically underrepresented groups, veterans,
and individuals with disabilities.
Position Profile Link
Optional Documents Posting Specific Questions
- Professional Reference Sheet
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Are you or will you be an AUM student during the 2023-2024
- Are you available to work nights and weekends for games and