Here is how the Concessions Performance Manager will help:
- Ensure each concession partner’s offer, merchandising, and operating hours are appropriately aligned with passenger flows, flight schedules, sales patterns, reasons for purchase, and buying behaviors.
- Foster an environment of trust, cooperation, and sharing of relevant data/insights with store management, working collaboratively to improve performance.
- Provide guidance to store managers on the esthetics of the overall shopping experience, including general retailing standards.
- Oversee and optimize remote stockroom space allocation.
- Work with various airport stakeholders and 3rd party service providers to ensure support for the Concessions program, addressing issues and enabling delivery against sales and revenue targets.
- Identify promotional opportunities in collaboration of ACAA Marketing Team to support implementation of marketing programs.
- Support monthly airport concession partner meetings as necessary.
- Ensure reporting compliance and other contractually required information is provided by concession partners.
- Support coordination of internal and external stakeholders in construction projects and operational efficiencies of common areas and services.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned or required.
The successful candidate for the role of Concessions Performance Manager will demonstrate the following key competencies needed in our culture:
- Effective Communication - Able to clearly articulate goals and objectives to the team; Listens for understanding first with peers, superiors and subordinates; Listens for understanding first with peers, superiors and subordinates
- Strategic Thinking - Able to problem-solve for short-term (quarterly) challenges to accomplish key goals; Able to develop plans to achieve efficient, on-time results
- Team Leadership - Lead and anticipate the pace and process of change effectively; Drive talent development as a team and individually; Takes accountability for team results; Recognizes and rewards excellence on the team
- Customer Centricity - Motivates team to identify new ways to improve customer experience; Identifies systemic improvements that could positively impact customers
Requirements to apply for the role of Concessions Performance Manager are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business management or a related field.
- 5 years related experience at the managerial level.
- Possess or obtain prior to employment a valid Pennsylvania Class C driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment.