Here is how the Commercial Development Specialist will help:
- Identify current and emerging trends across multiple non-aeronautical and aeronautical revenue streams related to commercial leasing airport operating costs, retail, food and beverage, parking, real estate, ground transportation, and car rental, through competitive research and data analysis.
- Develop and present recommendations to management based on key findings that generate revenue, reduce expenses and mitigate risk.
- Create and coordinate project management of key initiatives, leading stakeholders and business team through strategic development, milestone completion, and timeline changes on a need-to-know basis.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships under an account management framework with internal and external business partners to gain alignment and support in creation and implementation of key initiatives.
- Assist with implementing new policies and improving existing policies that directly or indirectly impact revenue growth.
- Present recommendations to management for action plans including measurements relating to airport economic impact and demographics.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create and implement revenue growth and optimization strategies that leverage a combination of data analytics, subject matter expertise, and customer feedback.
- Develop detailed work plans, including work breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, staffing needs, project timelines and budgets.
- Research methods for the development of additional revenue, cost savings, and the use of airport property based on data analysis.
- Coordinate revenue development programs and projects across relevant departments.
- Assist with document flow involving contracts and administrative process throughout the revenue development process.
- Update monthly financial results and revise forecasts across multiple revenue streams, categories, and businesses.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned or required.
The successful candidate for the role of Commercial Development Specialist will demonstrate the following key competencies needed in our culture:
- Communication - Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking - Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team, and organizational goals
- Team Builder - Recognizes the value of teamwork and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity - Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships
Requirements to apply for the role of Commercial Development Specialist are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, real estate, finance or related field from an accredited college or university.
- 3 years related experience in Business, or Retail Analysis/Operations.
- Possess or obtain prior to employment a valid Pennsylvania Class C driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment.