Verify and process approved invoices, employee expense reports,
purchase card statements, and student refunds for timely
- Verify balance due on approved vendor invoices, and pay
according to terms.
- Use vendor statement make sure payments are current, and
request invoice copies for any past due balances. Work with
departments to get old invoices paid as soon as possible.
- Verify accuracy of approved employee expense reports, checking
attached receipts and business purpose for expenses. Reimburse on
- Voucher and print checks for invoices, check requests, cash
advances, and expenses reports on weekly basis.
- Work with Business Office personnel and the student refund logs
to ensure accurate student refund checks are mailed on time.
- Review employee purchase card statements for attached receipts
and business purpose for expenses. Contact employee for any missing
receipts, and details on expenses that may be in question. Post
charges to accounts on monthly basis.
- Detail oriented
- Perform all responsibilities of this position
- Have a clear understanding of how A/P supports other
departments within Northwood, as well as the importance of
communication with vendors.
- Assist NU employees with any A/P questions they may have.
Northwood University has an institutional philosophy which
emphasizes free enterprise in a context of limited government and
individual responsibility. The ideal candidate will have a strong
attraction to the mission and core values of Northwood University.
Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the
University’s outcomes at www.northwood.edu/aboutus/