Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's Singapore Campus is
currently recruiting for a Manager of Human Resources to oversee
the day to day HR operations.
- Flexible work environment
- Open and learning culture
- Great autonomy and empowerment
- Lead and manage the full spectrum of HR operation functions
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection,
compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance
management, learning and development and payroll management.
- Develop and maintain local HR policies and procedures in
consultation with HR teams in the US.
- Partner with Singapore leadership team and US HR teams to
provide human resources expertise and insight to support business
operations and employee matters.
- Support academic administration and processes, including
faculty contracts, payment and reports.
- Liaise with local statutory boards with respect to employment
matters, including submission for government-related benefits
- Develop and maintain key HR metrics in compliance with local
and EduTrust regulations.
- Drive HR projects and continuous improvements.
About Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, human resources
management or related field.
- At least 10 years of sound knowledge and expertise in human
resources. Prior experience in the private education industry would
be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of various employment laws and their
impact on HR matters.
- Possess HR business partnering skills, including strategic
thinking, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an independent, culturally
diverse institution providing quality education and research in
aviation, aerospace, engineering, and other related fields with
residential campuses located in Daytona Beach, Florida and
Prescott, Arizona. The University's Worldwide campus provides
educational opportunities online and at approximately 130 locations
throughout the United States, Asia, Europe, and Central/South
As the largest and most comprehensive aviation and
aerospace-focused university in the world, Embry-Riddle is a unique
institution. Over the past 90 years, the University has evolved
with industry to break new ground and produce top-level graduates
who serve the ever-changing needs of aviation and aerospace and
other STEM-related disciplines. Embry-Riddle offers programs in
seven primary fields of study including: Applied Science; Aviation;
Business; Computers and Technology; Engineering; Safety, Security,
and Intelligence; and Space.
Embry-Riddle Asia was established in 2009 and is headquartered in
Singapore. In Singapore's thriving aerospace and aviation industry,
Embry-Riddle Asia offers both part-time and full-time bachelor,
master and certification programs in the classroom and