$20.00 per hour
Library Services/Learning Center
Learning Center Coordinator
- Provides one-on-one academic support for students with special
needs such as visual impairment, documented learning disabilities,
or other situations in which an individual tutor is needed.
- Follows the Learning Center tutoring guidelines, which includes
employing active learning strategies that promote students to be
- Makes classroom visits to provide students with special
accommodations during their classes on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinates with Disability Services, Counseling Services,
Academic Departments, and the other tutors as needed to ensure
adequate accommodations are provided for students.
- Assists with specialized workshops for students, such as
academic success workshops for students facing academic
- Maintains accurate records and assists the Learning Center
Coordinator with compiling data and creating reports.
- Supports the operations of the Learning Center as
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous experience working with students with special
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Flexible, up to 20 hours per week.