To enrich education through diversity, The College of New
Jersey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College has a strong
commitment to achieving diversity among faculty and staff, and
strongly encourages women and members of underrepresented groups to
Job Title: Senior Financial System Business
Job Category: Non-Unit
Post Date: 7/12/2023
Close Date: N/A
For non-unit positions, salary commensurate with experience and
is accompanied by a competitive benefits package.
The Office of Finance & Business Services is seeking candidates
for a Senior Financial Systems Business Analyst role.
The Senior Financial System Business Analyst will be responsible
for assisting with overseeing the College's Oracle Cloud ERP and
PBCS modules. Conducting technical and functional reporting support
to the finance and business services team and preparing reporting
to ensure efficient financial operations. The position is
responsible for testing, monitoring, updating and end-user support
of all automated and manual processes in the system. The position
will also be responsible for the reconciliation of all inbound data
interfaced into Oracle ERP Cloud (GL, Project Costs, Project
billing, etc.) and resolving system issues. This position will also
act as a liaison between the interface partners and business
process owners and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate the quarterly testing of Oracle system updates.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the ERP system chart of
accounts and system configuration.
- Investigate and resolve system issues consulting with
Enterprise Applications or outside parties when necessary.
- Develop and implement requested report specifications from
end-users that support day to day operational needs.
- Update and maintain Oracle ERP system configuration and
- Work collaboratively with all area of the College responsible
for data analytics.
- Review and determine enhancements/new reporting tools for data
- Three to five years related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting, Information Systems
or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to write and organize documentation
manuals, independently research technical and regulatory
requirements and propose solutions. Demonstrate aptitude and skill
for systems maintenance, implementation and training.
- Experience working with various modules of Oracle ERP Cloud
including, but not limited to General Ledger, Projects, Accounts
Payable, Cash Management, Procurement, Awards and Accounts
- Solid analytical, decision making and problem-solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Final offer of employment is contingent upon the successful
completion of background check and reference checks
- Residency requirement: In accordance with the New Jersey First
Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011, new public
employees in certain positions (faculty exempt) are required to
obtain New Jersey residency within one (1) year of employment.
Applicants must meet the requirements listed.
TCNJ is a highly selective institution that has earned national
recognition for its commitment to excellence. Founded in 1855, TCNJ
has become an exemplar of the best in public higher education and
is consistently acknowledged as one of the top comprehensive
colleges in the nation. TCNJ currently is ranked as one of the 75
"Most Competitive" schools in the nation by Barron's Profiles of
American Colleges and is rated the No. 1 public institution in the
northern region of the country by U.S. News & World Report.
TCNJ was named the #10 value in public higher education by the
Princeton review in 2009 and, in 2006, was awarded a Phi Beta Kappa
chapter - an honor shared by less than 10 percent of colleges and
universities nationally. A strong liberal arts core forms the
foundation for programs offered through TCNJ's seven schools - Arts
& Communication; Business; Education; Humanities and Social
Sciences; Science; Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science; and
Engineering. TCNJ faculty members are teacher-scholars who share a
commitment to liberal learning. TCNJ is located within an hour, by
train, of New York City and Philadelphia. The College's campus is
set on 289 tree-lined acres in suburban Ewing Township and is known
for its natural beauty and has 39 major buildings.
As a member of The College of New Jersey Community, you will be a
part of an exciting and rewarding public university career.
Eligible full-time employees will be able to take advantage of a
generous benefits package that includes health, welfare, and
retirement benefits, including:
To view a comprehensive list of benefits available to employees,
visit our Health Benefits
Plans and Programs page to learn more!
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental and
- Generous leave entitlements program and Energy Savings
- Employee Tuition Waiver and Reimbursement Program
- Pension, retirement, and deferred compensation plans, group
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee affinity groups
- New Jersey State Employee Discount Program
- Access to extensive learning opportunities
Qualified candidates should apply online and submit a letter of
interest, resume (CV), as well as the names and contact information
for three professional references. Applications will be considered
until a viable finalist has been found.