ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR - ECONOMICS (PART-TIME)
Daley College is currently seeking a part-time Faculty to teach
Economics during the Fall semester. If you have passion for
teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission of the
community college, consider joining our team. The ideal candidate
will have demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and
using effective teaching strategies that meet students’ diverse
needs and engage the student in critical thinking and
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students’
active participation in their own learning.
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students’
intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using
discipline-specific thinking strategies.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to
ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the
attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals
and foster a safe environment that respects the diversity of people
and ideas by modeling respect for all students and conveying
confidence in every student’s ability to learn.
- Contribute to and provide leadership in the student’s academic
and professional communities, and promote collaboration and
teamwork among members of these communities.
To Apply, the following must be submitted:
- Master’s Degree in Economics.
- Knowledge of D2L, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
communicate with diverse group of staff and students required.
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is
desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the
- Cover letter
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Unofficial transcripts
Note: Official transcripts must be provided if hired.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in CCC!