Miami Dade College, New World School of the Arts is now accepting applications for the Staff Associate Senior position. This position supports the entire department to accomplish administrative duties and responsibilities of the Theater Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules college classes, upper and lower divisions
- Maintains college student advisement, registration and class roll administration.
- Monitors college degree audit and graduation progress.
- Updates faculty assignments.
- Monitors college and high school grade reporting and maintains high school progress reports, class rolls, registration and dual enrollment.
- Manages application process, audition scheduling, audition process.
- Assists with recruitment activities and coordination and execution of special events including performances, visiting guest artists, box office and production needs both on and off Campus.
- Coordinates juries, conferences and other departmental artistic and academic activities.
- Assists with administration of grants and special programs.
- Processes payroll, work orders, agreement for services and other daily office functions.
- Assists with the production of publicity and recruitment material.
- Oversees Theater Library operations and maintains inventory and issuance of theater books and publications available to faculty and students.
- Serves as liaison with the faculty, staff and students in day-to-day activities and in solving problems related to the department.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and four (4) years of responsible related experience or a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
To learn more about this and other employment opportunities with Miami Dade College, please visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.