Director of Dual Enrollment (Reg FT)
Director of Dual Enrollment (Reg
: College Wide
This position will remain
open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an
interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter
and resume by no later than April 21, 2023. The College cannot
guarantee that application materials received after this date will
be considered or reviewed.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package.
Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low
out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday
pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other
options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension
system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan
forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including
group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Remote Work Option:
Work Hours (for hourly positions):
Friday; 8:30 am- 4:30 pm. Additional hours, including evening and
weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the
Admin 16 - $64,070
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
This position will coordinate and
oversee the dual enrollment programs of the college to facilitate
seamlessness of student support services and increase access to
resources that maximize student success. Proven ability to
demonstrated program management and/or project management skills,
ideally in a high-needs high school setting.
Master's degree in student personnel
services, higher education administration, counseling or related
field with a minimum of three years' related experience or a
bachelor's degree required in student personnel services, higher
education administration, counseling or related field with a
minimum of five years' related experience. Experience to include
use of online learning platforms and hybrid classes, administrative
student services experience in a high school setting, sales,
marketing, admissions, recruitment, and budget oversight. Strong
sales, organization, people and communication skills. Ability to
coordinate programs, activities and events. Ability to interact
with faculty, staff and external constituents. Ability to develop
and maintain positive and effective relationships. Supervision and
leadership skills. Ability to use relevant data and produce
enrollment reports. Ability to work independently and in a team
setting to accomplish goals. Ability to multi-task. Strong
organizational and follow-up skills. Ability to assess program
outcomes. Ability to organize transportation for groups of
students. Experience with Microsoft Office, relational databases
and web content development.
1. Serves as the front-line professional responsible for forging
connections and maintaining relationships with participating high
schools, students, and other partners with our dual enrollment
2. Develops and maintains relationships with personnel representing
high schools, and external constituencies regarding dual enrollment
3. Confers with high school partners, prospective students and
parents/family members regarding admissions, academic programs, and
support services through information sessions.
4. Collaborates with campus personnel to coordinate placement
5. Develops, implements and coordinates dual enrollment programs
such as enrollment workshops, campus visits, etc. for new and
inquiring students, as well as for parents.
6. Conducts high school recruitment visits and participates in
college fairs targeted at high school students.
7. Records recruiting activity outcomes, maintains contact lists
and databases and analyzes enrollment data.
8. Maintains contact with the academic departments, placement,
continuing education and college centers to remain current about
new programs, program changes and other information critical to the
successful recruitment of new students.
9. Tracks and allocates EITC funding to support the education of
dual enrollment students at the college.
10. Proven ability to demonstrated program management and/or
project management skills, ideally in a high-needs high school
11. Collaborates with campus liaisons as assigned.
12. Assists with information sessions for parents to talk about the
potential of careers.
13. Provides individual and/or group coaching on issues related to
14. Assists with the development and implementation of early
intervention and retention programs.
15. Provides individual and/or group coaching on issues related to
16. Works with the various Student Services Development Offices to
identify and recommend appropriate services designed to address
17. Compiles information on program services, activities, and
students. Develops and maintains accurate, organized, completed,
and detailed records and reports as required or assigned.
18. Outreaches to non-profit agencies serving high school
19. Serves on college committees as needed.
20. Performs all other duties as required or as assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse
clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to
be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania
Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal
Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal
Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to
obtain these clearances and are available here.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: