Director of Enrollment Services
The Director of Enrollment Services reports to the Vice President
for Enrollment and is responsible for managing the Enrollment
Division's systems, data, and reporting needs. This position
strategizes with the Vice President and the Directors of Admission,
International Admission, and Financial Aid to set goals for the
division and to support those goals via the division's systems. The
Director supervises two full-time staff and one seasonal
Job duties include but are not limited to the
- Collaborate with the Vice President and the Directors of
Admission, International Admission, and Financial Aid to set goals
for the division and to support student recruitment
- Supervise Enrollment Services staff to determine and
communicate priorities as well as develop solutions that meet
changing needs. Provide all data systems training.
- Administer Slate, the Admission CRM, to support the division in
meeting its enrollment goals.
- Along with Financial Aid, administer PowerFAIDS, the Financial
Aid system of record.
- Document systems and procedures clearly.
- Create reports to support Admission, as well as maintain
existing reports for accuracy and efficiency.
- Build new queries and maintain existing queries for ad hoc and
recurring data needs for the Enrollment division.
- Remain current on new features in Slate.
- Determine best practices for data import, queries, reports,
forms, and other features maintained in Slate.
- Monitor the Slate database for efficient operation.
- Maintain integrations between Slate, PowerFAIDS, and the
college's other systems, such as Workday.
- Lead development of new system integrations as necessary by
determining user requirements, data structure, and system
- Oversee and implement the cycle prep process in Slate,
preparing the system for each admission season.
- Develop, forecast, and manage the Enrollment Services operating
- Oversee Admission decision and Financial Aid package release,
including both digital and physical letters.
- Ensure successful data transfer to downstream departments and
- Technical proficiency and deep understanding of data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Three years of progressively responsible data management
- Must have excellent interpersonal, managerial, and
- Technical knowledge of relational databases including Slate,
SQL, Excel, and Word required.
- Project management and excellent communication skills
- Must be detail orientated and skilled in producing accurate
reports and analyses.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, collaborative workspace,
with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize
multiple projects simultaneously.
A complete application includes a cover letter and a resume.
Rhodes offers an excellent benefits package and a great working
environment. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment
to diversity in the workforce.