University of Idaho
Customer Service Lead
$23.81 per hour or higher depending on
Under the direction of the Parking and Transportation Services
Office Manager (OM), the Customer Service Lead (CSL) provides
day-to-day management of the customer service desk at the Parking
Duties may include:
Responsible for processing of all citation appeals;
Supporting CSRs interactions which require the escalation of an
Performing clerical and other related departmental tasks;
Other duties as assigned.
- Supervising the activities of the Customer Service
- Including training;
- Managing front desk workload;
- Preparing work schedules;
- Overseeing the processing of parking permit sales.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in a customer service field.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
- Working knowledge of common business software applications such
as Microsoft Office.
- Prior work experience in a multi-task environment, with the
ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with supervisory or management practices related to
employee hiring, training, scheduling.
- Experience with University of Idaho Banner, FERPA rules and
regulations, and parking industry software such as AIMS and
knowledge of parking systems.
- Providing support functions including word processing, filing,
composing a variety of business documents.
- Demonstrated ability to handle monetary transactions and
- One year of leadership experience.
Open Until Filled:
letter of qualification
, using details and
examples, please address all of the required and preferred
qualifications for this position and how your experience and skills
align. The information provided in your letter of qualification
will be used to determine eligibility for an interview and
demonstrate your communications skills.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative