The Institute for School-Community Partnerships, Integrative Services, and Child Mental Health and Educational Policy (ISCP) at the University of South Florida seeks applications for a 12-month, non-tenure track Assistant or Associate Research Professor starting August 1, 2023 (start date is negotiable). The ISCP is a nationally recognized research and training center that partners with school districts and other service delivery leaders throughout the United States. Candidates should have a strong interest in partnering with communities to engage in research and services that promote transformational change and equitable outcomes for children, families, and communities. Specific research interests may include, but are not limited to, school-community partnerships, systems change, implementation science, community-based participatory research, culturally responsive and informed intervention, prevention, or early intervention. This 12-month position will be renewable, contingent on performance and continued external funding. Initial support for salary and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Pursue and obtain external funding to conduct research and implement services in partnership with community organizations (e.g., school districts, nonprofit organizations) that aligns with the mission and vision of the ISCP
- Disseminate research to a variety of audiences
- Train and supervise research staff, professional staff, and student research assistants
- Collaborate with ISCP staff and leadership
- Perform other duties as assigned
Hiring Salary/Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000