CONTINUING EDUCATION LECTURER - DISK JOCKEY - PART
MALCOLM X COLLEGE
Malcolm X College is currently seeking a part-time lecturer to
teach DJ (Disk Jockey) courses. The ideal candidate will have
demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and using
effective teaching strategies that meet students’ diverse needs and
engage students in critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Provide instruction on disk jockey guidelines and use effective
- Adapt teaching methods as needed.
- Process students’ records per Malcolm X College
- Plan and conduct activities that provide students with
opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Monitor students' performance to make suggestions for
improvement and ensure that they satisfy course standards, training
requirements, and objectives.
- Be prepared to teach this course in-person.
- Associates degree or higher
- 2-3 years minimum experience performing at public events.
- Ability to connect with listeners, arranging playlists, and
generating interest in the show.
- Ability to think and react quickly, if equipment breaks down,
- Ability to operate technical equipment and use of DJ computer
Malcolm X College was selected as a Promising Places to Work in
Community Colleges award winner! The award is given by the National
Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD), a
membership organization committed to promoting and celebrating
excellence in teaching and leadership at community and technical
colleges, and Diverse: Issues in Higher Education, a leading
MXC was recognized for its best-in-class student and staff
recruitment and retention practices, inclusive learning and working
environments, and meaningful community service and engagement
Malcolm X College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of