CONTINUING EDUCATION - VIDEO GAME STREAMER - PART TIME
MALCOLM X COLLEGE
Malcolm X College is currently seeking a part-time lecturer to
teach Video Game Streaming courses. The ideal candidate will have
demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and using
effective teaching strategies that meet students’ diverse needs and
engage students in critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Provide instruction on video game streaming guidelines and use
effective teaching methods.
- Adapt teaching methods as needed.
- Process students’ records per Malcolm X College
- Plan and conduct activities that provide students with
opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Monitor students' performance to make suggestions for
improvement and ensure that they satisfy course standards, training
requirements, and objectives.
- Be prepared to teach this course in-person.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, associate
- At least two years experience participating in gaming
- Knowledge of streaming platforms.
- Experience in making money via streaming.
- Ability to operate technical equipment and use of video gaming
Malcolm X College was selected as a Promising Places to Work in
Community Colleges award winner! The award is given by the National
Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD), a
membership organization committed to promoting and celebrating
excellence in teaching and leadership at community and technical
colleges, and Diverse: Issues in Higher Education, a leading
MXC was recognized for its best-in-class student and staff
recruitment and retention practices, inclusive learning and working
environments, and meaningful community service and engagement
Malcolm X College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of