Director of Student Engagement (Reg FT)
Director of Student Engagement
Dean of Student Development
: College Wide
This position will remain
open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an
interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter
and resume by no later than April 7, 2023. The College cannot
guarantee that application materials received after this date will
be considered or reviewed.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package.
Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low
out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday
pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other
options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension
system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan
forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including
group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or
restrictions may apply.
Remote Work Option:
Admin 15 - $58,050
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Strategically plan for student
engagement, leadership, diversity and inclusion activities across
the college. Create a college culture that engages students in all
aspects of college life including collaboration between academic
and student affairs through-out the student life cycle at the
Master's degree in Student
Affairs/Higher Education Administration or related field and a
minimum of three years of experience. Strong leadership,
supervisory and organizational skills. Ability to understand,
interpret, implement and enforce policies and procedures. Strong
verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with
faculty, staff, students and external constituents. Experience with
developing student leadership, cultural diversity and programs in
support of the academic mission of the College. Experience with
Microsoft Office and Student Information Systems. Excellent
customer service skills. Ability to travel and be housed at any of
the College's campuses or centers and to serve as backfill at
enrollment related events and serve as a representative of the
College at public and private events. Ability to exercise staff
oversight to ensure new operations plans, policies and procedures
are consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the
1. 1. Explores, creates, and executes new opportunities for active
and passive engagement to build a welcoming campus/center
2. 2. Develops, promotes and coordinates student programming,
including new student orientations, recognition ceremonies,
leadership training, and various engagement events.
3. 3. Assesses the effectiveness of programs/events/initiatives as
well as clubs, organizations, and honor societies for satisfaction
and learning outcomes.
4. 4. Lead the development and coordination of co-curricular
programming that supports student success through
community-building activities, cultural programs, leadership
development, community service and engagement, and identity
development both on campuses and at the college centers.
5. 5. Prepare, recommend and administer the Student Engagement
budget; oversee expenditures and ensure expenses comply with
6. 6. Collaborates with college leadership on enrollment management
and retention initiatives.
7. 7. Plan, develop and oversee the new student on-boarding
process, new student orientation and integration into the college
8. 8. Initiate, coordinate and implement meaningful diversity,
equity and inclusion programming.
9. 9. Establish and maintain a comprehensive student leadership
development, student ambassador and community & civic
10. 10. Develop and modify programs/policies in accordance with
student interests and institutional objectives.
11. 11. Create innovate new programs and initiatives to support and
engage multicultural communities on campus.
12. 12. Manage the process for the development and oversight of
13. 13. Develop student relationships; meets with student groups
and advises on projects.
14. 14. Collaborate with faculty and other campus constituents to
develop relevant and new programming in support of the academic
mission of the College.
15. 15. Prepare the calendar for each semester in conjunction with
campus/center faculty and staff.
16. 16. Oversee the appropriate and effective implementation of
college Campus Cupboards.
17. 17. Serve on appropriate campus and College committees.
18. 18. Perform other duties as assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse
clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to
be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania
Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal
Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal
Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to
obtain these clearances and are available
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: