Online Adjunct Faculty
Department Contact Email
Job Summary/Basic Function
Applications for Online Adjunct Faculty positions in the College of
Education, College of Business, College of Engineering, Science,
Technology and Agriculture and the College of Humanities, Arts, and
Social Sciences are being accepted for the Summer 2021 and the
2021-2022 Academic Years.
For information regarding the academic departments, please refer to
the Central State University website at www.centralstate.edu.
Qualified candidates must have a Master’s degree or 18 graduate
credit hours in the discipline, as well as, documented online
teaching experience. Candidates who have earned a Ph.D and have
completed QM Applying the Quality Matters Courses are
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Central State University Welcomes adjuncts interested in becoming
full-time, non-tenure track faculty.
Any direct inquiries should be addressed to:
- Dr. Arletha McSwain- Director, Central State Global-
- Dr. Marvin Reid- Chair, College of Business Administration-
- Dr. Sandra Sumerfield- Chair, College of Education-
- Dr. Omesh Johar- Interim Chair, Social & Behavioral
- Dr. Amy Hobbs-Harris- Chair,
Staff - Monthly (Exempt)
Budgeted Annual Salary
Commensurate with experience & education
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have successful college-level teaching experience?
- * What is the highest degree you hold?
- Completed all Doctorate coursework, but has not completed
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Assoicate's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts