Job Title: Project Coordinator
Division: Academic Affairs
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Information Technology
FLSA Status: Part-time, Hourly
Reporting within the Information Technology department, the Project Coordinator provides high-level, proactive, responsive, and effective administrative support for Lincoln’s micro-credentialing program. The Project Coordinator serves as a central resource for administrative and operational management for the University’s extension programs.
- Serve as the point of contact between program end-users and the University.
- Coordinate program planning, execution, and assessment of the student experience.
- Facilitate various meetings related to the programs by scheduling, creating meeting agendas, note-taking, providing timely meeting minutes, and appropriately following up on deliverables.
- Respond to inquiries with little to no supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Experience providing administrative and project support;
- Experience supporting executive leadership
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment.
Work is primarily performed in a university campus environment or remotely and requires a flexible schedule including evening and weekend work. All work completed remotely must be performed within the United States of America.
Note: This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Lincoln University is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply The University is committed to enriching its educational experience and its culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff.