Assistant Womens Soccer Coach
Internal Position Title:
Assistant Women’s Soccer
: Athletics & Physical Activity
The Assistant Women's Soccer Coach assists the Head Coach in the
total administration and coordination of the women's soccer
- Previous coaching or playing experience.
- Technical knowledge of the sport of Soccer.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is
- Previous coaching experience at the high school or collegiate
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Expected Start Date:
Special Instructions Summary:
Total Hours Per Week:
Variable with the practice and game schedules.
Software Testing Required:
Interview Process Requirements:
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has
a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad
spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with
Summary of Essential Functions:
Recruiting, conducting practices and off-season conditioning,
scheduling of games, travel arrangements, fund raising, and other
duties assigned by Athletic Director.
To apply, visit https://jobs.clcillinois.edu/postings/23409