The Pediatrics - Oncology Department is seeking a Coordinator,
Business Operations within the Texas Children’s Cancer Center Neuro
Research Program. This position will provide support to the
Neurological Research Institute (NRI) Lab by processing purchasing
orders, managing travel, maintaining calendars, and composing
correspondence while also providing support to the Brain tumor
Directors, faculty members and research laboratories.
- Prepares and processes purchasing orders.
- Manages domestic and international travel in the travel
management system (Concur).
- Composes formal and informal correspondence including, but not
limited to, creating and formatting presentations.
- Manages calendar scheduling and maintenance.
- Assists with timekeeping.
- Submits expenses for reimbursement.
- Inspects and troubleshoots shared department equipment.
Facilitates service calls as needed.
- Provides additional support to faculty members as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Administrative research lab experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully
vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against
vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to,
COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.