The Pediatrics - Diabetes and Endocrinology division is seeking a
highly motivated Coordinator, Program Management who will support
our day-to-day education activities for various learners, including
but not limited to medical students, residents and nurses. This
will include providing administrative support to multiple Associate
Program Directors and the Division's Medical Director. In addition,
they will act as the primary coordinator liaison for the Continuing
Medical Education program. This position requires a dependable
professional-minded individual who is able to work independently as
well as in a team environment. Candidate must be a quick learner
and able to work in a multi-faceted environment.
• Provides day-to-day administrative faculty support, including
calendar management, coordinating travel through Concur and
• Provides day-to-day administrative support to the Division’s
Medical Director and act as program coordinator for PENEC
(Pediatric Endocrine Nursing Education Committee). Tracks data for
various projects and creates presentations to report out to larger
group on a monthly basis.
• Provides primary administrative support for several education
programs: BCM medical student elective (VSLO), BCM resident and
visiting medical students, residents and fellows.
• Coordinates with GME office, VSLO and external institutions to
relay policies and procedures and onboard visiting resident and
• Assists with trainee recruitment and interview process, including
scheduling interviews and travel arrangements.
• Prepares data and correspondence for meetings, reports and
presentations. Attends program meetings and take meeting
• Manages Continuing Medical Education (CME) program and assists
with the CME activity renewal application. Processes paperwork
weekly for CME credits.
• Utilize Black board, E-value, Redcap and MedHub for learner
onboarding and evaluations.
• Monitors the student evaluation process and maintains complete,
accurate student files.
• Creates monthly learner rotation schedules.
• Develops and maintain social media platform for education
• Assists with education program marketing efforts.
• Coordinates special events, conferences and meetings.
• Assists with fellowship backup coverage support, as needed.
• Special projects as requested.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Analytics experience.
- Experience using RedCAP, Blackboard, E-Value and MedHub.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully
vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against
vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to,
COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.