Temporary Administrative Support Pool
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
Temporary/Casual Staff (Fixed Term)
- Will vary depending on assignments.
- Answer phones, route calls, and schedule
- Type correspondence and/or memos.
- Data entry.
- File, fax, scan, and copy as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Six months related experience.
- Experience with general office equipment such as computers,
copier, scanner, and fax machine.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in using word processing and
spreadsheets in a Windows environment.
- Specialized/technical training or some college coursework in
Business, Computers, or related area.
- Prior knowledge of Banner, Laserfiche, Adobe, Argos, and
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TX/Temporary-Administrative-Support-Pool_R-055280