About Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University:
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an independent, culturally
diverse institution providing quality education and research in
aviation, aerospace, engineering, and other related fields with
residential campuses located in Daytona Beach, Florida and
Prescott, Arizona. The University's Worldwide campus provides
educational opportunities online and at approximately 130 locations
throughout the United States, Asia, Europe, and Central/South
As the largest and most comprehensive aviation and
aerospace-focused university in the world, Embry-Riddle is a unique
institution. Over the past 90 years, the University has evolved
with industry to break new ground and produce top-level graduates
who serve the ever-changing needs of aviation and aerospace and
other STEM-related disciplines. Embry-Riddle offers programs in
seven primary fields of study including: Applied Science; Aviation;
Business; Computers and Technology; Engineering; Safety, Security,
and Intelligence; and Space.
For Academic Year 2021-22, there were over 11,100 undergraduate,
graduate, and doctoral students that attended the University's
residential campuses and approximately 20,195 students in total
enrolled with the University around the world.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is now hiring an
Administrative Operations Lead in the Office of the Vice President
for Research and Doctoral Programs. The Office provides leadership
and support for the enhancement of the University’s research
enterprise. The Administrative Operations Lead supports the Vice
President for Research and Doctoral Programs (VPRDP) through
operational, budget, and administrative responsibilities.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Organize, coordinate, and manage activities, events, and
meetings associated with research and/or doctoral programs
- Provide management, planning, and tracking for operating
- Manage research contacts and provide reporting on academic and
- Assist in preparing and coordinating internal and external
communication for the Office of the VPRDP
- Supervise student assistants and coordinate research
- Assist in hosting guests of the University for the purposes of
- Organize complex scheduling tasks, resolving any
space/facilities availability or time conflict issues
- Coordinate travel requirements of the VPRDP
- Manage research partner information with confidentiality and
- Communicate regularly with staff reporting to the VPRDP;
Request and ensure submission and accuracy of various management
reports by staff.
- Maintain records, compile, store, and retrieve data for
preparation of recurring reports.
- Assume special projects assigned by the VPRDP
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Analytical skills with an in-depth knowledge of information
systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems,
Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and Internet end-user
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills with high emotional intelligence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaboration skills.
- Budgeting experience.
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
To be considered, please include a resume and cover letter with