Baylor College of Medicine is looking to hire a Research
Coordinator I to support Project REACH, a certificate in health
equity program in development for the School of Health Professions
at Baylor College of Medicine. This position is grant-funded by
Genentech’s 2022 Health Equity and Diversity in STEM Innovation
- Maintains records and regulatory documents for the period of
- Schedules meetings for program leadership, advisory committee,
and participants (faculty, staff, and students).
- Connects program leadership with community health partners and
coordinates off-site visits and remote meetings.
- Creates and supports connections between BCM affiliates and
departments for program-related activities
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully
vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against
vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to,
COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.