Adjunct - Computer Science Instructor (Huntsville
Huntsville Center - Huntsville, TX
Adjunct faculty are hired in a part-time capacity on an as needed
basis. These positions are filled prior to or during the start of
each semester and are contingent upon the needs of the
Adjunct faculty must complete the Lee Teaching Online Certification
course or provide documentation of training in distance
Lee College accepts application materials for adjunct employment on
a continuing basis throughout the year from qualified applicants
willing to teach on a part-time basis. Academic departments will
contact potential applicants when there are available
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Teach freshman and sophomore-level Computer
Science courses to students in the Texas Department of
Criminal Justice (TDCJ) correctional facilities
- Qualified applicants must be committed to student learning,
integrating technology into the curriculum, and encouraging engaged
- Maintain accurate student accounting records in compliance with
Lee College requirements.
- Submit required student reports to the Admissions & Records
Office according to schedule.
- Direct and evaluate the learning experience of the students in
accordance with adopted curricula and approved procedures.
- Teach assigned classes in keeping with approved syllabi,
outlines, and instructional materials.
- Provide counsel/guidance to students when there is a need.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills &
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/lee/jobs/3538900/adjunct-computer-science-instructor-huntsville-campus
- Qualified candidates must have a Master's (or higher) degree in
the teaching field or a Master's (or higher) degree with 18
graduate hours in the teaching field.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check by the Texas
Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ).