Interested applicants must apply online on company website at jobs.lc.edu
Teach and assess student learning outcomes in Graphic Design and Web Design & Development courses. In collaboration with colleagues, responsible for ongoing curriculum evaluation and improvement in student learning and goal completion. Facilitate student learning outside of the classroom through participation in student activities, college, and community events.
- Learner-centered Instruction: Teach Graphic Design and Web Design & Development courses according to student learning objectives. Regularly assess student learning to continuously improve instruction. Embrace learner-centered scheduling, including evening courses, off-campus courses, web-enhanced and web-delivered courses, virtual, and/or competency-based education (CBE). Teach classes in a blendflex format where students can attend in person or virtually.
- Curriculum Development: Develop and/or revise course(s) and methods of instruction in collaboration with the Program Coordinator and other colleagues. Propose and develop interdepartmental, contextualized, modularized, online, blendflex, web-enhanced, and/or CBE courses that meet student needs.
- Technology: Integrate instructional technology as appropriate in the discipline of Graphic Design and Web Design & Development programs.
- Involvement: Support College-wide initiatives and serve on committees. Mentor and support adjunct faculty in Graphic Design and Web Design & Development programs.
- Professional Development: Initiate and maintain active participation in professional development opportunities that encompass the disciplines of Graphic Design and Web Design & Development and teaching effectiveness and maintain affiliations with regional and national employers and associations to maintain program currency.
- Philosophy: Continually strive to achieve the college Mission, Vision, and Key Directions.