Home Org Name
Director Intercollegiate Athletics
Assistant AD, Digital Revenue Strategy
Job Class Code
Limited Term Length
seeks candidates for the position of Assistant
AD, Digital Revenue Strategy.
The individual selected should be
able to manage the daily operations of the Marketing and Digital
Strategy team, with a focus on driving revenue growth through
effective digital revenue strategies; drive revenue growth by
providing leadership to the employees within the Marketing and
Digital Strategy team to include digital marketing and automation,
and web and social media strategy; work closely with the leadership
team to ensure that all digital initiatives align with the overall
revenue strategy of Auburn Athletics. This individual will report
to the Senior Associate Athletics Director (AD) of Marketing &
At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by
U.S. News and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn
University is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of
Alabama, the nation, and the world through forward-thinking
education, life-enhancing research, scholarship and selfless
service. Auburn is nationally recognized for its commitment to
academic excellence, community outreach, positive work environment,
student engagement, and thriving community.
Why employees choose Auburn:
Auburn University was named by
Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers,
with employees staying an average of ten years. Employees enjoy
competitive benefits that include top-notch health insurance,
generous retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and
dependents, flexible spending accounts and more!
Learn more about Auburn’s impact, generous employee benefits, and
thriving community by visiting
Auburn University is committed to a diverse
and inclusive campus environment. Visit www.auburn.edu/inclusion
to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and
inclusion for all.
- Manages and supervises the daily operations and employees of
the Marketing and Digital Strategy team to include Digital
Marketing and Automation, and Web and Social Strategy while
focusing on driving revenue growth through digital revenue
- Leads the daily activities of the Marketing and Digital
Strategy team and assumes responsibility for all facets of the
team’s operations. Responsible for executing plans to optimize
digital outreach through initiatives such as email marketing,
organic and paid social media, and digital marketing campaigns.
Seeks to leverage automation to increase interactions with the
- Develops a comprehensive social media strategy that meet the
strategic needs of the Auburn athletic programs while driving
revenue and engagement. Improves the user experience on the Auburn
Athletics website, generating leads and opportunities for revenue
growth. Implements and monitors a system to monitor and report
sales achieved via digital channels.
- Works in partnership with the Senior Associate AD, Marketing
& Revenue Generation to execute the vision of the unit, as well
as the overall external affairs vision. Serves as a part of the
External Leadership Team, collaborating with other department heads
to optimize revenue, enhance the game experience, maintain
coherence in public relations messaging, and position Auburn as an
industry leader in all areas of External Affairs.
- Exhibits a culture of collaboration between Digital Revenue
Strategy team, Ticketing (operations, sales, and customer
service/retention), and auxiliary partnership (Auburn Sports
Properties, RevelXP, etc.) units to maximize opportunities for lead
generation and revenue growth.
- Assists the War Eagle Productions, Fan Experience, and
Community Relations teams in achieving their goals of producing
high-quality content and fostering engagement. Provides support
with the Fan Experience team to maximize game promotion, attract
record crowds, and enhance the in-venue experience for fans.
Provides support to the Strategic Communications team to ensure
consistency in messaging across departments while strengthening the
brand of student-athletes, Auburn Athletics, and Auburn University.
Creates strategies to continually improve the in-venue experience
and elevate the Auburn brand. Assists in identifying opportunities
for community engagement and outreach, as well as optimizing the
- Complies with all applicable National Collegiate Athletic
Association ( NCAA ) and Southeastern Conference ( SEC )
regulations in the performance of job duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Full supervisory responsibility for other employees is a major
responsibility and includes training, evaluating, and making or
recommending pay, promotion or other employment decisions.
Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Communications, Public
Relations, Sports Management, Analytics, or related field
5 years of experience in digital marketing, business operations,
sales or ticket management in an Intercollegiate Ticket Operations
environment, email marketing, or related experience.
Minimum Skills, License, and Certifications
Minimum Skills and Abilities
Minimum Technology Skills
Minimum License and Certifications
- Knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and delivering
qualified traffic, conversion, and revenue.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented in a fast-paced high-pressure
- Demonstrated working relationships with administrators, support
staff, constituents, coaches and student-athletes.
- Excellent administrative, organizational, time management,
computer application, communication and personnel management
Master’s degree in business, Marketing, Analytics, or related
Posting Detail Information
$64,100 - $115,400
Working Hours if Non-Traditional
City position is located in:
State position is located:
List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by
Auburn University is committed to an inclusive and diverse campus
environment. Women, underrepresented groups, individuals with
disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER . It is our policy to provide equal employment
opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex,
religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other classification protected by applicable
Special Instructions to Applicants
Quick Link for Internal Postings
Documents Needed to Apply
Optional DocumentsSupplemental Questions
- Cover Letter
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please select how you first became aware of this opportunity.
Your response helps us determine how we can more effectively reach
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- HERC (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- The Tuskegee News
- Professional organization or journal
- Veterans Assistance Services
- Disability Assistance Services
- State Employment Service
- Social Media
- AU Job Bulletin
- Notified by an Auburn employee
- College or university Career Services
- I went to the AU Employment Website directly
- * Please select the answer that best describes your current
employment relationship with Auburn University:
- Current full-time Auburn or AUM employee within probationary
- Current full-time Auburn or AUM employee outside of
- Current part-time Auburn or AUM employee
- Not an Auburn or AUM employee
- * Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing,
Communications, Public Relations, Sports Management, Analytics, or
a related field?
- * Do you have 5 years of experience in digital marketing,
business operations, sales or ticket management in an
Intercollegiate Ticket Operations environment, email marketing, or