The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth seeks a Chief of Staff.
Reporting to the President and serving as a member of the President’s Executive Cabinet, the Chief of Staff manages administrative operations and ensures that high priority projects and initiatives are managed effectively and efficiently.
The Chief of Staff is responsible for:
- assisting the President in establishing, defining, and implementing organizational priorities, goals, and objectives.
- performing a wide range of duties requiring sensitivity, independent judgement, initiative, organizational skills, flexibility, and strict confidentiality under minimal supervision and with considerable latitude.
- fostering collaboration among various stakeholders, functions, and divisions.
With minimal input from the President, the Chief of Staff extrapolates critical information and prepares reports, presentations, and talking points as well as proceeds with appropriate execution of strategies and tactics. This position independently gathers qualitative data through interviews, meetings, and surveys with internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, this position independently formulates hypotheses about outcomes and then independently gathers internal and external quantitative data and curates the data by logically sorting and presenting the data in a professional and effective manner.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Public Policy, Business or Healthcare Administration or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a high performing role utilizing business acumen, driving cross-organizational teams, and independently managing diverse assignments
- Terminal degree in Public Health, Public Policy, Business, or Healthcare Administration or related field
- Currently serving or has served in the capacity of Chief of Staff for a large healthcare and/or higher education or other complex entity
As a full-time employee, you can enjoy a robust benefits package, including:
The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth (HSC) is one of the nation’s distinguished graduate academic health science centers, dedicated to education, research, clinical care and community engagement. HSC is composed of the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Biomedical Sciences, School of Health Professions, School of Public Health, College of Pharmacy, and College of Nursing.
Our Values. Your Potential. Unlimited Possibilities.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.