The department of Electrical Engineering and Computing Sciences at RIT Dubai is seeking applications from exceptional candidates for a fulltime teaching-focused faculty position in Computing Security. Responsibilities include teaching and education activities, development of courses and laboratories, advising undergraduate students and supervising them in their capstones, and engaging in professional service activities. This is a teaching-focused position with a teaching load up to 15 credits per semester. The selected faculty is expected to join RIT-Dubai in August, 2023 at its new campus in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE.
- Master’s or PhD degree from an accredited institution in computing security or a closely related field with a concentrated coursework in computing security.
- Previous teaching experience with the ability to teach courses in the broad area of computing security including information security, network security, penetration testing, reverse engineering, and digital forensics
- Excellent communication skills
Please email your application to email@example.com and include the following items in your application:
- Subject line must include the source, your name and position you are applying for; (Mr. John Smith – Non-Rolling CSEC)
- Cover letter detailing your technical/professional, teaching, and scholarship qualifications and achievements
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Contact information
Applications review will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information please visit RIT Dubai website at www.dubai.rit.edu.