The department of Electrical Engineering and Computing Sciences at RIT Dubai is seeking applications from exceptional candidates for a fulltime faculty position at the assistant or associate professor rank in Computing and Information Technologies. Responsibilities include teaching and education activities, development of courses and laboratories, advising undergraduate and graduate students, supervising students in their capstones or theses, participation in committee works, and engaging in research, scholarly work, and professional service activities. The selected faculty is expected to join RIT-Dubai in August, 2023 at its new campus in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE.
- PhD degree from an accredited institution in information technology, computer science, or a closely related field with a concentrated coursework in computer networking, software engineering, and web development.
- Previous teaching experience with the ability to teach courses in the broad area of information technology including programming and problem solving, software engineering, data management and web development.
- Strong research portfolio with preference to applied research in collaboration with the industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following items in your application:
- Subject line must include the source, your name and position you are applying for; (Mr. John Smith – CIT)
- Cover letter detailing your technical/professional, teaching, and scholarship qualifications and achievements
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Contact information
Applications review will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information please visit RIT Dubai website at www.dubai.rit.edu.