Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus is now accepting applications for a Grant Academic Coordinator. This position is responsible for recruitment and intake activities for individual grant programs. This role works with faculty in the development and implementation of best practices training, provide case management of students, advisement, and counseling as well as referrals to tutoring and other student support services as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops components of project including faculty training experiences for the grant
- Supervises tutors and staff in completion of implementation strategies
- Assists with oversight of grant centers and projects, including tracking of usages
- Monitors and assists in implementation of program elements
- Facilitates training and integration of tutors and stuff including developing training materials
- Coordinates and implements program elements and participates in data collection and evaluation
- Assists with the preparation of grant related reports
- Works closely with Department Chairs, Directors, and Deans to support grant implementation
- Participates and coordinates faculty professional development events
- Supervises part-time grant program personnel
- Participates in relevant campus and college subcommittees
- Master’s degree in STEM, education, or related discipline with one (1) year of experience in educational administration or bachelor’s degree in STEM, education, or related discipline with five (5) years of experience in educational administration.
To learn more about this and other employment opportunities with Miami Dade College, please visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.