Position Title: Adjunct Medical/Surgical Clinicals
Location: Washburn University
Applications will be reviewed as received and based on
Position Summary: Washburn University's School of Nursing
invites applications for the following adjunct faculty position to
teach medical/surgical clinicals, Spring 2024. Registered Nurses
interested in working with students and have an active Kansas
license are encouraged to apply.
Availability or class schedule:
• Options of one or two days per week are available.
• Clinical rotations are 8 weeks in length.
• Include working with a small group of students in the clinical
setting assisting with providing patient care.
• Facilitating communication with the agency staff.
• Assisting students with communication to other healthcare
providers, patients, and families.
• Ensuring facility documentation is completed by the
• Supervising medication administration and completion of
• Grading student work.
• Assisting with on-campus skills checkoffs and simulation.
• Minimum of two-year’s experience in the nursing field
• RN licensed in Kansas
Demonstrated commitment to developing inclusive
teaching practices that engage students from diverse
Background check required.
MSN or working on MSN
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Official Transcripts are due at the time of hire.
If you have questions about the position, please email Dr. Debbie